Have you made any New Year’s resolutions for 2017? Have you considered making them for your business or professional life? Are there skills you would like to improve or learn? Whether you are the employer or employee, we all have something we could work on to achieve our goals this upcoming year.
Consider this, only 30% of the American workforce feel engaged at work (according to Gallup). That means a loss $450-$550 billion dollars in productivity. Even more concerning, of the companies that rank in the top 10 (based on employee surveys) only 38% of their employees feel fully engaged at work. Were you as stunned by those numbers as I was? It’s never too late, if your organization is in need of tools to increase engagement and productivity, we have them. NOW is the time get your employees engaged!
And, lucky for you, we, the Atomic Connect team, have put together some ideas to make creating New Year’s resolutions even easier. Make sure that training is a part of your New Year’s business resolution. Training is a way to make your plans stick: set your employees up for success in 2017!
- Time Management - Use your time more effectively to make you more productive at work and at home.
- Personal Finance - Spend too much over the holidays? Get back to the basics of budgeting.
- Microsoft Office 365 - Assist your employees or colleague’s software skills
- Art of Execution - Help your entire team become more effective
- Communication Tune Up - Refresh your communication skills